In essence we should be thinking about areas of goal setting:
- Personal Goals
- Business Goals
- Entrepreneur Goals
The easiest way to explain this is by way of an example:
- To free up more time each day to enjoy the things that give me enjoyment
- Be accountable to myself
- Be in charge of my own destiny
- Spend more time with the one’s I love
- Travel more visiting the places I dream about
- Buy my dream house
- Buy my dream car
- Give my customer / subscribers value, in fact ensure that I over deliver to them
- To help people in attaining needs and wants. A great way to gain respect
- To run a business that I love
- To stop procrastinating
- Work smarter and realize that it is impossible for me to complete every job.
- Build a better understanding / relationship with my list
- To learn how to write better emails
- To meet my mentor in person
Your goals will obviously reflect where you are in your business right now and what you are looking for in the future.
A rule of thumb is to set 30 /60 / 90 days goals. A big step to success is making yourself accountable to others. In fact if you can find an accountable partner that would great in making sure that each of you are keeping to your goal settings.
I would like to share this great video with you from a man who is a legend, the one and only Jim Rohn. I sincerly hope you enjoy this great video.