Archive for the ‘You Tube’ Category
You Tube – Search Engine Monster
If you are running a small or a large business, a one page website / blog or multiple websites then using online videos you can drive direct traffic to your website. You know there are billions of videos available on YouTube.
It is the second most used search engine right behind Google so you know that it is a must that you make sure you have this in your sights when thinking about driving traffic! Just in case you were not aware it is owned by none other than Google. Go figure!
It gets approximately two hundred million clicks per day at the time of writing this report.
Here you will learn how to drive potential traffic to your website using YouTube the search engine monster.
- Your videos must be short in length and not more than 3 to 4 minutes. Just enough to pip the viewers interest and keep their attention.
- Your video must contain your website URL. Place the URL at the bottom of your YouTube videos.
- Write your keyword phrase twice in the title of your YouTube videos, if possible.
- Store your video in multiple categories with different titles so that same video may get good rank for certain keywords.
- Create an attractive profile at YouTube. Similarly to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media websites an interesting user profile is a compulsory. People would like to visit your profile after watching your video to know more about you and your business.
If you are unsure as how to proceed then getting it right from the onset it crucial. All you need is a computer, YouTube account, some free tools and you will be shown how to use, and follow a simple step by step formula.
Below is a video that I found on youtube that gives you a great stratagy on one way to build your list using the power of youtube.
Please view the video then as always please leave your comment